Fellow MVP from Canada Garth Jones has encountered an error while checking the Advertisement Status for a Specific time frame in Configuration Manager 2007, after the error message the console crashes.
This has been filed as a bug in Connect (https://connect.microsoft.com/site16/feedback/details/654967/mvp-advertisement-status-error) and here are the reproduction Steps:
- Browse to Site Database | System Status | Advertisement Status
- In the Action pane, click Display Interval, select e.g. Since Monday – It does not matter which item you select.
- At the central pane, note the stats for an Advertisement
- At Left pane, select the advertisement noted above.
- In the Action pane, click Display Interval, select Since Advertised – It does not matter which item you select.
- You’ll receive the error message and the console will eventually crash.
- This happened on a Windows 7 x64 with Admin Console SP2,R3, and has been confirmed from fellow U.S. MVP Greg Ramsey (Dell).
If you have the same problem and are registered in Connect for Configuration Manager 2007, please vote it.
Until next post, take care!